Cargo ship m/s Fryken
The cargo ship Fryken was built in 1938 at Aalborgs Værft in Denmark for Ångbåts AB Ferm in Kristinehamn. She then went into Broström’s regular service between the ports in Lake Vänern/Gothenburg and on the east coast of Great Britain. The Fryken had a crew of 19 and sailed under the Swedish flag until 1961, when she was sold to Finland. In 1986 she was purchased by Maritiman and returned to Gothenburg.